Sep 1st, 2014, 5:26pm
News: Welcome to our forum.

Pages: 1
Backburner Support (Read 25915 times)
tsmithf
YaBB Newbies

Backburner Support
Dec 6th, 2007, 2:56am

It's all going well with RPM 4.01 together with Max 2008 and Vray 1.50 SP1  Smiley

Just a couple of niggles, the network tab seems to update the servers list everytime you click on a pass, whereas it used to cache the list, is it possible to tell RPM to cache the list and only refresh when you need, as with a few servers it's quite a delay every time?

Also the Server Groups List is not being populated from the centrally defined backburner Manager Groups.

When you click Update Manager Data all the servers then become selected regardless of the prior state.

BTW we are using Backburner Manager 2007.0.2, not the version that ships with Max2008 (2007.1.1), as this won't run on a W2K server  Angry

IP Logged
RPM Forum Administrator
YaBB Administrator

rpmanager.com

Re: Backburner Support
Reply #1 - Dec 6th, 2007, 8:11am

Updating the slaves is not right, I'll try to figure it out (so far I cannot repro).

Server groups list looks like a new BB bug - it does not return the server data when requested. BB has bugs that seem to change with each release, some might be fixed, but you are almost guaranteed that new ones appear. Not much I can do but report it.

cheers,
grant

WWW   IP Logged
RPM Forum Administrator
YaBB Administrator

rpmanager.com

Re: Backburner Support
Reply #2 - Dec 18th, 2007, 9:03pm

Ok.

Try this:

http://www.rpmanager.com/installers/RPManagerSetup_4.023.exe

The slowdown was the update of the slave list, and it could really slow things down.  I've optimised it - opening the tab might have a second or so delay but it should not be more than that. Checking and unchecking servers should be pretty much instantaneous now.

Let me know how it goes if you get a chance.

cheers,
grant

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1